1. freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.
2. freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.
3. freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to
4. freedom from captivity, confinement, or physical restraint.
1. the quality or state of being free: such as
2. the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action
4. the quality or state of being exempt or released usually from something onerous
- freedom from Marxism, Cultural Marxism, Socialism, Communism, Collectivism, Globalism, Corporatism, Neo-Conservatism, Neo-Liberalism, Perversion and
5. unrestricted use
- gave him the freedom of their home
7. the quality of being frank, open, or outspoken
8. improper familiarity
9. boldness of conception or execution